Anime and Gaming Community Forums

If you have not resisted yet and want to join click "register" below you do not need to enter any of the official in-game ARK clans we will be happy to have you in our lovely nice community.

IMPORTANT INFOMATION: If you fail when confirming your account via code or password confirmation please contact amgccubicmadcreeper@gmail.com and add the username and password you used
Anime and Gaming Community Forums

Welcome to the AGC (Anime and Gaming Community) which primarily focuses on Japanese anime and video games however you're permitted to come and discuss whatever you desire. Best wishes here from the AGC Team.

About Support Staff

Rexguy321
    Rookie
    Rookie

Warnings : 1

About Support Staff

Post by Rexguy321 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:30 am

Introduction

Hello this is a thread about how Support Staff can help you.
    So basically a support staff member is a passage from player to moderators. If we feel like your problems is a very serious inquire the we will transfer you to a moderator.

What can we do:

We can solve your simple problems such as
    Where to put your thread.
    Give you a better understanding of the rules.
    Move your treads to the appropriate section.
    We can lock threads and moderate them if needed.
    We can answer your questions and perform simple supportive activity to members.

What cant we do:

We will not engage in any of your social conflicts with another player. But instead report it to the approve moderator.
    We will not give you warnings or ban you from the Fourms.

Conclusion:

A very good way to get us to help you is to post your inquires in the help section so we can respond to it quickly.

Thats it for now.
    If a administrator wants to add or remove anything from this please do so by editing the post.

That is all please contact us if you need help but as I have mentioned we can not deal with users.

Last edited by Rexguy321 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mad
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warnings : 25

Re: About Support Staff

Post by Mad on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:36 am

This will help Rex thanks I added the fact you can lock and moderate threads.

PM: Mad Creeper

Email: amgccubicmadcreeper@gmail.com

IGN List:
    Xbox (includes all xbox games such like Destiny and SW Battlefront): madscientist044
    Steam: Mad
    Cubic Castles: *Mad Creeper*
    And more (if the game you are looking for is not listed here but you need help try making a thread)

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:33 pm